Thursday, April 03, 2014

Who the Heck is Deepak Chopra? April #atozchallenge

So last night I fired off my post and crawled into bed, thinking about what I might write today for the letter "D." The name "Deepak Chopra" popped into my head, and I couldn't get rid of it.

I laid there thinking, "Who the heck is Deepak Chopra?  And why do I even know that name?"

Thankfully I forgot about him all day until just now as I started my post, and it popped up again.

Obviously I have seen this guy's name around somewhere, but I have absolutely no idea where.  Maybe at the bookstore?  In a commercial?  I'm perplexed.

I'm pretty tired today -- I went to three meetings and I still have a half hour of work this evening -- so I don't want to spend time researching who he is, other than a quick visit to his web page.  He's running an empire, by my first glance, and really, if I know his name without knowing anything about him, I guess he's doing some pretty great marketing.


1 comment:

  1. Hmm...I may have come across Deepak Chopra when I did some quick research on meditation. Funny how the name really stuck!

    ReplyDelete